I have embraced Rocky Mount as my home since October of 1997. Moving here from a busy life and career in Radio, Television & Film in Washington, DC, I changed my focus to launch, and work with my husband Tony Foote and partner Ken Moorefield, "Foote & Moorefield" -- a local premiere custom and speculative home building company. Although the success of the company kept me quite busy, I still was rewarded with the flexibility to start a family & immerse myself as a volunteer in the local community. Now 20 years later, I am proud to be a mom of two teenage boys and have added quite a list to my community service resume!
- Served 4 years for the City of Rocky Mount Human Relations Committee.
- Junior Guild of Rocky Mount President 2008.
- Friends of the Art Center President and named volunteer of the year for 2007.
- Rocky Mount Area Association of Realtors, Realtor Associate of the Year 2011, 2014
- Realtor Associate of the Year 2011 & 2014
- NCAR Leadership Academy 2014 Graduate
Despite my diverse background - from on stage in high school and college - to producing radio, television and film -- what I enjoy most is working and connecting with people -- trying to do something extraordinary each day. I am thrilled to be working with Mr. Moorefield and his "Moorefield Real Estate" team. We all work well together, inspire one another and support one another -- Truly a wonderful environment in which to thrive and succeed!
I am enthusiastic, positive and try to make the most of each & every day! Please honor me by letting me help you with all your Real Estate needs--whether selling your house or finding the perfect home--let the process be fun and extraordinary. Can't wait to hear your voice!
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Mahatma Ghandi